How to use?
Insert any number of AA or AAA 1.2V NiMH battery (mixed cell is okay), and select an operational mode to continue. If ten seconds elapsed and the charger still havent receive any response from the user, it will charge the batteries by default.
Charge Mode: Charges battery at the most optimal rate automatically
Discharge Mode: Reduces memory effect of the battery and reports battery real capacity, and recharge the batteries to its full
- Detect and apply the most ideal charging current for individual battery, based on the battery internal resistant, temperature, and voltage.
- Independent charging channels - charge 1, 2, 3, or 4 rechargeable batteries at a time
- Battery capacity reporting feature in mAh unit (Discharge mode)
- Auto-off when batteries are fully charged
- Real time reports individual battery information regarding current, voltage, capacity and time
- Smart discharge and battery recovery feature for maximum battery life
- Charging/discharging protection circuit against excessive temperature, voltage, capacity, short circuit, and reversed polarity
- Large LCD with backlight
- Built-in AC to DC transformer, with excellent power isolation and protection
- One year limited warranty
AA battery charging current
- one or two at 1060mA
- three at 710mA
- four at 525mA
AAA battery charging current
- one or two at 630mA
- three at 420mA
- four at 320mA
Discharge AA/AAA current