SKYDOCK sky3ds+ Converter for extracting 3DS game save, 3DS ROM and private header from 3DS original game cart. SkyDock, an adapter worked with sky3DS+(V140), which enable you to get the private header from one of your original 3DS game card, and play online games properly.
SKYDOCK is a new item released by sky3dsplus.net. It is an adapter specially designed for sky3ds+ card. The most important feature of SKYDOCK is to extract the private header from 3DS original game cart, which can be used to play online game with sky3ds+ card. You can also backup 3DS ROM and 3DS game save from 3DS original game cart and the 3ds game save works on sky3ds+ card directly
* Fully supports sky3ds+ card and 3DS original game card
* Build your own private header file for online game play (the original 3DS game card needed), for playing online games on sky3ds+ card.
* Read the original game saved data directly, and 3DS game save works on sky3ds+
* Dump any original game card to .3DS file format;
SKYDOCK User Guide: how to use SKYDOCK
First of all, update your sky3DS+ firmware to V140: Copy the firmware.bin of sky3ds+ firmware V140 into the root directory of your FAT32 microSD card. Insert your microSD card into sky3DS+, connect your PC and sky3DS+ with a USB cable. The LED red light will turn on for 30 seconds, then turn to the green light and keep flashing for 10 seconds, once the light turn off it means the sky3DS+ has been updated successfully. Delete the firmware.bin file in your microSD card. The way of the firmware update is the same as before.
1. Insert the updated sky3ds+ and one of your original 3DS game card to the two slots of Skydock, then connect sky3ds+ to your PC with USB cable. The LED blue light will flash, and a new savekeys.txt file will be created in microSD card. The savekeys.txt file is used for saving private header.
2. Press orange button of sky3ds+ card, the LED red light will flash once. Two files (.CFG and .SAV ) will be created in your microSD card.
* CFG file includes the specific information (CART_ID,FLASH_ID, ROM header...) of this original game card
* SAV file backs up the game save of your original game card(The save date works on sky3ds+ card directly)
3. Hold and keep pressing sky3ds+ orange button, don't release it until LED red light starts to flash. The LED red light will keep flashing for several minutes, then turn to the green light and keep flashing. Once the light turns off, a .3ds file will be created in the microSD card. The .3ds file is the 3ds ROM of the original game card. (Alert: The flash time depends on the game size. The bigger the game, the longer the time, please wait with patience. Never unplug the USB cable while the green light keeps flashing, or 3ds ROM will not load successfully on your 3DS.)
Note: The created.cfg file only supports online play for one 3ds Rom from the original 3DS game card. If you want to play other online games, please open the savekeys.txt file and copy the line "GAMESAVE_KEY" to the settings.txt file.Packaging included